Yesterday we stumbled apon a missing box of clothes that used to be Maxx and Miles' that will fit Mason right now. As I dug them out and looked at each peice of clothing, memories flashed through my head. What memories those clothes have! And now we're going to add more! It's always so bittersweet to see one of the younger boys wearing hand-me-down clothes. "Was my big boy really that little once?" I can't wait to find an old outfit to put Mason in today. We are so blessed to have three happy, healthy and energetic boys! How fun (and convenient) it is to pass clothes down from one to another!
A side note: Miles is rapidly approaching Maxx's size though! Currently he is only 4 inches shorter then Maxx... and they are 2 1/2 years apart! I don't see us being able to pass clothes from Maxx to Miles for much longer!
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment