It is FINALLY Summer here in Colorado! And we are loving it! Maxx is out of school for the summer now and now I am busy trying to keep the kids entertained! We've been to a local fountain a few times, many parks and LOTS of playing outside in the front with the other 25+ kids on the street! Maxx and Miles have now gotten into the Pokemon cards thing... trading cards, and more cards and getting new packs as rewards for good behavior each week. I swear Maxx is obsessed! Mason is quite the popular kid on the block with all the girls. They just LOVE him and love following him around and playing with him for me! It's great for everyone involved!
Max finally got back from his long trip to Taiwan and we are all thoroughly enjoying having our daddy back at home! He brought MANY gifts for us! He got home late Thursday night, we hung around the house and got a few things done Friday and Saturday morning we took off for a quick visit to Fort Collins overnight to visit "Papa" and Kate and then my sister BryAna, her husband Darrell and their two cuties, Charlie and LeeAna. It was fun! Then on Sunday we went to see a Colorado Rapids game and that was a blast! The kids had fun and mama and daddy loved it too. It was HOT, but the kids (and everyone around us) enjoyed the spray bottle fan things we got for them to cool off with. We plan on going to another game on June 21 in the evening... lets hope it goes as smoothly as this game did! And the Rapids won! ;)
So... now we are back to our daily routines with daddy at work weekdays and me and the boys hanging out during the day. Today we went to America The Beautiful Park and the kids had a BLAST playing in the fountain with their friends. I love our playgroup and our friends!
I am so far enjoying having Maxx home from school, so I am enjoying it while I can before he gets too bored and restless without school to keep him busy. BTW, he made the Dean's List again this quarter, woo hooo!!! STRAIGHT A's again!! We are SO proud. He just LOVES school.
I have been very spoiled! For Mother's Day, the boys got me an Ipod Nano and I love it! It's really more of a present for BOTH Max and I but I don't mind sharing. ;) He has also let me get my hair dyed and my nails done AND let me get some new summer clothes, including a new bathing suit. I feel VERY appreciated!
I guess thats a wrap. Off to make something for dinner... still getting back into the routine of cooking nightly meals and it's easy to procrastinate. ;) Happy Summer!
New pictures of our summer fun to come soon!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment