Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Present

The following is a short conversation Maxx and I had yesterday...

Maxx: Mom? Guess what the very best present you ever gave me was?
Me: What's that? (fully expecting him to announce a stuffed animal or something)
Maxx: It was MASON.
(insert a HUGE "awwww!" here)
Me: Awww, that is SO sweet Maxx! I love you! ... But what about Miles?
Maxx: Yeah, him too, but he's #4 on my list of best presents. (I am guessing it goes Mason, Daddy, Mommy and Miles LOL)

Another thing to note is that Maxx lost his second tooth yesterday! I was threatening to pull it but hadn't yet. When we were driving from a playdate at a park to pick up Miles at school, Maxx was eating watermelon in the car and he lost it while eating the watermelon! He found it in his lap! LOL

No comments: